OUR RETURN POLICY
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone since the delivery date, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Any items purchased at a discount of 10% or higher is considered final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in their original form (not worn, altered, washed) and have all original tags/labels attached.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please note, any return item received by us outside of the 30 day return policy will not be accepted. Once receive at Designs For Farmers Returns, this return item will be automatically shipped back to you.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If 30 days have gone since the delivery date, unfortunately we can’t offer you a replacement.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Olof Nysten, Järnvägsgatan 51, 621 46 Visby, Sweden.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Simply email email@example.com and we will allocate a Returns Authorization.
- Please do NOT send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Olof Nysten, Järnvägsgatan 51, 621 46 Visby, Sweden
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We recommend to use a tracked method for safe delivery. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the exchange
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
WHAT IF THERE IS A FAULT?
- In the unlikely case that you receive a faulty item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will personally assist you to quickly resolve the issue
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
- We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards, downloadable software products, some health and personal care items
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable). Such as with obvious signs of use or any item opened.
- Grandma's Case is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit
- The shipping costs for orders are non refundable
- By placing an order you are acknowledging and accepting all the international shipping terms
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy or need any assistance
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org